Yesterday, we asked for submissions for How You Would Rock Disney Cruella de Vil inspired looks--and you delivered! To recap, Disney’s Cruella will release in theaters and on Disney+ with Premiere Access for a one time additional fee this Friday, May 28th! To celebrate, we are having a stylish contest featuring YOU rocking black, white, and red ensembles. We will choose one first place and one second place winner to receive special prizes, sponsored by Disney*!
Scroll on down to see how you Bombers and Bombshells rocked your Cruella looks:
Stylist Paris Chea played with black and white tones in a mixture of pieces by Chanel and Shop Akira. Get into the details!
Bomber Davonne Phillip showed off his inspo in a white tee and red and black pants with Prada accessories. I love the casual vibe!
Bombshell and wardrobe stylist Martina (@martinaaharris) gave us a black, white and red moment with her “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” polka dot dress from @prettyboutiquela. She paired the look with a black floppy hat and bag from her personal online boutique along with vintage Chanel earrings and Baldi platform patent leather sandals.
Founder of @paiselysluxeboutique served class and style in puff-sleeve black long sleeve top paired with a black and white latex corset and black latex pants. She opted for a bold red lip and black-blonde ombre tresses for her hairstyle of choice.
Designer @_meechiano_ channelled modern Cruella in a black and white puffer vest and puffer bag designed by her. She also wore the black and white AZALEA WANG thigh-high chap boots from Akira which has been a popular item amongst our Cruella-inspired looks.
Bomber Isaiah (@zaydash_) got in character wearing a look from Shein including a houndstooth jacket and matching pants, a white button top, and black corset belt. His personal touches were the hat and accenting red fur. He finished the look with a pair of black ankle boots from ASOS.
Celebrity pet stylist and fashionisto Dominique aka @nique_sobossy stunned in black and white pieces! He wore a white Cinq A Sept feather sleeve top paired with Fashion Nova black ruched leather pants. He accessorized with a white hat, Fashion Nova corset belt, and Public Desire two-tone ankle boots.
Spots and stripes! Lakeia aka @_beenmskay rocked a mixed print look featuring a sheer white blouse, striped and polka dot pants and pair of red fishnet pumps. She complete the look with a striped clutch bag, a red lip and a two-tone short cut with a bang.
Designer and Bombshell Majér (@shesomajer) donned a white bralette with “Zippy” Pants from her self-named brand. She opted for black sneakers and a red lip to complete her look.
Stylist Mickey Freeman has entered the Cruella chat! He was spotted giving all the drama in a Hakan Akkaya striped fur coat paired with a skirt from his FreeMen brand and Gucci boots.
Bombshell designer Monica aka @thatssewmonica rocked a black and white power suit she created. She paired the look with a gold band belt, black heels, and black sunglasses topped off with a red lip. She’s giving off the confidence that Cruella embodies!
Fabulous! Keep sending in submissions to Contest@FashionBombDaily.com for a chance to be featured!
In the meantime, Take a look at Disney’s Cruella trailer starring Emma Stone here:
Directed by Craig Gillespie, Cruella will release simultaneously in theaters and on Disney+ with Premier Access on May 28. 2021
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
• Contest sponsored by Fashion Bomb Daily
• How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by posting or emailing your best red, white and black look inspired by Disney’s Cruella movie. You may post on IG and tag Fashion Bomb Daily and use hashtags
• Contest Period: Entries accepted from May 24th 8am eastern through May 27th 8am eastern. Winner announced May 28th at 9am eastern via Fashion Bomb Daily Instagram. Winners will be contacted via email by Fashion Bomb Daily on May 27th
• Eligibility Requirements. Participants must be 18+ years old; contest opened to US residents only. One entry per person.
• 1st and 2nd place winners will be determined by whomever has the most likes (see Contest Date above). The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal,
state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of
prize constitutes permission for Fashion Bomb Daily to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of
advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
o 1st Place winner will receive a Cruella inspired kit featuring promotional items from Disney global brand partners, valued at $500
o 2nd Place winner to receive a Fandango gift card for a family of four to see Cruella, valued at $100
• Fashion Bomb Daily shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [7 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the
prize may be forfeited.
• The Campaign hosted by Fashion Bomb Daily is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
• By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Fashion Bomb Daily, anyone acting on behalf of Fashion Bomb Daily and Fashion Bomb Daily’s licensees, successors, and assigns,including without limitation, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness,
image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.